Registering with Charlton House Medical Centre
We are currently accepting new patients who reside in N17 postcode ONLY. To register with us you will need the below documents:
- A completed registration form (Adult or Child)
- A New Patient Health Questionnaire
- Proof of photo identification (Passport, Driving License, Residency Card)
- Proof of address (typically a utility bill, Bank Statement, Tenancy Agreement dated in the last 3 months)
- Provide your NHS number (obtain from previous medical card or previous GP surgery)
Anyone in England can register with a GP Surgery. Usually you do not need proof of address or ID to register but due to high crime rate of identity theft in the local area we ask at discretion. If you do not have the documents at the time of registering, this will not delay your registration process.
Once the forms are completed our reception team will book you an appointment for a New Patient Health Check. You can download the necessary registration and New Patient Health Questionnaire forms below.
*REGISTRATIONS CAN TAKE UPTO 14DAYS OF COMPLETION. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH MEDICATION FROM YOUR PREVIOUS SURGERY PRIOR TO REGISTERING HERE / ELSEWHERE*
Please inform the practice if you change your address and ensure that we have the most up-to-date contact details for yourself and your next of kin.
On 3 April 2018 the Homelessness Reduction Act (HRA) came into effect and changed the way that we deal with any eligible person who is at risk of homelessness.
If you are worried about becoming homeless then get in touch with HARINGEY COUNCIL as soon as possible so they can help prevent you becoming homeless. Also we can refer you to our in house Social Link Prescribers